Automotive rubber pipes play an important role in the fuel system, braking system, and cooling system of automobiles. In the fuel system, the hose is used to connect the fuel tank and the engine, and the fuel is transported from the fuel tank to the engine through the hose to ensure the normal driving of the car. In the brake system, the hose connects the brake master cylinder and the brake to transfer the brake fluid. When the driver steps on the brake pedal, the brake fluid is transferred to the brake through the hose, so that the car can stop safely. In the cooling system, the hose connects the engine and the radiator, and takes away the heat emitted by the engine through the circulating coolant to maintain the normal operating temperature of the engine.
Automotive rubber tube: Automotive rubber tube is an important connecting part in the vehicle, used to transmit liquid and gas. They are made of high-quality rubber materials, which have excellent durability and corrosion resistance. These hoses are usually used to transmit coolant, fuel, lubricating oil and air to ensure the normal operation of the engine and other important systems. Automotive rubber tubes have various sizes and shapes to meet the needs of different models. Its key features include:
- Durability: High-quality automotive hoses can withstand extreme temperatures and pressures, and are not prone to aging and damage, thereby providing long-term reliable performance.
- Tightness: The excellent tightness of the hose ensures that liquid and gas will not leak, preventing system failure and environmental pollution.
- Elasticity: The elasticity of the hose ensures that the connection will not break or loosen when the engine vibrates and the vehicle is running, which increases safety.
- Corrosion resistance: The specially treated hose can resist the erosion of grease, chemicals and other corrosive media and extend the service life.
- Standard compliance: High-quality automotive rubber tubes comply with relevant industry standards and specifications, ensuring the consistency of safety and performance.
Shock absorber: Shock absorber is an important part of the vehicle suspension system, used to reduce the vibration and impact caused by uneven road surface and bumps during driving. The effectiveness of the shock absorber directly affects the comfort and handling performance of the driver and passengers. Its main functions include:
- Shock absorption capacity: The shock absorber reduces the bumps and shaking of the vehicle during driving by adjusting the compression and rebound of the suspension system, and provides a more stable and comfortable driving experience.
- Vehicle stability: High-quality shock absorbers can maintain the stability of the vehicle during high-speed driving, sudden braking or turning, and improve driving safety.
- Durability: The shock absorber is usually made of high-strength materials, with wear resistance and corrosion resistance, and can withstand the test of various complex road conditions.
- Temperature sensitivity: Some shock absorbers use temperature-sensitive liquids to make them work better at different temperatures.
- meets the standard: The qualified shock absorber meets the industry standard, and has undergone strict testing and verification to ensure its quality and performance are stable and reliable.